People are looking for services, and products to make their life easier. They are doing about 90% of their searches on their mobile phones! Within an hour of doing a search they are purchasing or calling a company to set up a time to talk about what they need. By integrating your most popular services, about your company information, shopping cart, and other items like videos, you are going to grab that potential customer right away! Think of it as Facebook is another website just for your business! Instead of sending out links to your website all the time that will get lost as your timeline grows, with the Facebook Fan Page Integration your fans will always have your information, products, and services right at their finger tips!
How is that for customer service! You will stick out above your competition, because right now many businesses are not sure how to integrate or use the new Facebook Timeline to their best interest! The time is now! Don’t wait till you see what your competition is doing! You be the ones that the others say “I wish I had thought of that….”
- Create and customize pages that hide content to visitors until they like your fan page.
- Built-in Squeeze Pages and Shopping Cart in your FB page (services, products) people can sign up for your newsletter or shop your products and services right inside of your Facebook Fan Page.
- Color Customization of your FB Fan Pages to compliment your website, including Facebook Fan Page Cover images, and customized images for the apps. boxes
- Embed videos, Run contests, Grow your lists
- Force Likes on your FB Page by locking down specific pages or posts on your website and integrate it into your FB Page (this includes videos, images or any kind of content)
I can’t say enough good things about Rebbekah White’s integration of my Facebook page with my website. When Rebbekah told me she provided that service I wasn’t sure what she meant but when she explained it—I knew I had to do it. Now my followers have access to the important pages of my website right on my Facebook page. This allows them to find out more about me, purchase Bertha-Size Your Life!, visit the Bertha Store, or watch the LitFlix book trailer without leaving my page. And, it looks great!
I have noticed a remarkable increase in traffic to my website in the two weeks since the interface was complete. In fact, it was so great that I had her check to make sure it was legitimate traffic and not some hacker attempt.
Examples of Facebook Fan Pages created and managed by Advantage Marketing For You:
Jane Carroll Author Page: With Store attached
Ronald Alexander, Ph.D., Author Page: With Store attached