If you have a problem or are looking to buy something, do you ask friends if they know a good “painter”, “electrician”, “carpet cleaner”? You value their suggestion right? Facebook is a place where you can prove you’re good at what you do by sharing tips and displaying products, services, or your portfolio.
As you interact with people, their comments and interactions are seem by their friends which brings brand awareness of your business to more people. For example if I check in to “Rita’s Bar” all my contacts know where I am. If I comment, “Had a great time at Rita’s Bar, brilliant food” I’m promoting the reputation and brand of Rita’s Bar. All within seconds! The word spreads…people click on like, they share, your brand is now being seen by others who are outside of your regular network. They say your next contact is only 7 people away…think how fast that can happen using Social Media!
- Create and customize pages that hide content to visitors until they like your fan page.
- Built-in Squeeze Pages and Shopping Cart in your FB page (services, products) people can sign up for your newsletter or shop your products and services right inside of your Facebook Fan Page.
- Color Customization of your FB Fan Pages to compliment your website, including Facebook Fan Page Cover images, and customized images for the apps. boxes
- Embed videos, Run contests, Create membership sites all within your FB Fan Page (for membership sites within FB there is an additional $297.00 fee)
- Force Likes on your FB Page by locking down specific pages or posts on your website and integrate it into your FB Page (this includes videos, images or any kind of content)
- Integrate Pinterest into your FB Fan page.
- Add a Pinterest button on the corner of all your images on your FB Fan Page, and website.
- Create up to 5 boards on topics related to your business.
- Post 2 images, articles, or videos on each topic board.
- Find up to 20 people to follow in your business niche.
Pinterest is the newest and hottest social networking site, and has surpassed even FB with sending traffic to your website. [Did you know that Pinterest drives more referral traffic than Google+, Linkedin, and YouTube COMBINED? (source: here) ]