ATTENTION: Small business owners, now you can…
“Learn How to Harness the Power of Today’s Hottest New Social Network To
Get More Traffic, Leads, and Sales!”
Dear Fellow Marketer,
Do you feel like the social networking trends are passing you by? It seems like every week there is some hot new site to join. The trouble is, each one comes with its own learning curve, and who has time for that?
I don’t know about you, but that prevents me from even trying out new networks, even though I know they could help my traffic and increase sales.
But there is one new network out there that you simply can’t afford to ignore any longer – Pinterest.
The site has been quietly building a following since 2010, but just in the past few months its popularity has exploded. Suddenly, everyone is on Pinterest, and if you’re not, then you’re missing out.
“Why Do I Need Yet Another Social Bookmarking Site?”
Pinterest might sound like just another bookmarking site, but it’s much more than that. It’s a traffic-building tool that is attracting some of today’s most popular websites, and believe me, if the likes of Etsy.com and WholeFoods.com are finding Pinterest useful, you can bet that you will, too.
And Pinterest’s stats are staggering. Just take a look at these numbers:
- 12 Million Active Users – That’s up from 400,000 less than a year ago for a 3000% increase!
- More than 70% female users – If 30-something moms are your market, Pinterest is where you’re going to find them.
- More referrals than Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube combined!
For a small business owner looking to increase her market reach and improve sales, those are some stats that just can’t be ignored.
“I Really Don’t Understand How Pinterest Can Help Me…”
Like anything new, Pinterest can seem confusing at first glance.
That’s why I’m going to explain everything you need to know about this hot new social property – so you don’t have to waste a bunch of time getting up to speed. You’ll be able to move right in and start using Pinterest like a pro to…
Link your Social media accounts – because not everyone follows you everywhere, so it’s critical to cross promote!
Pin consistently – it’s not as random as it looks, and if you try to use Pinterest that way, you’ll be wasting your time.
It’s a lot to take in all at once, but I’ve broken it down into a simple, actionable plan you can easily implement.
“I’m Already Confused! What is a Pin?”
Jargon got you down?
Before you can pin like a pro, you’ll need to learn what all those words mean, and how to interact without making an unforgivable faux pas.
During the webinar, we’ll spend some time going over Pinterest’s unique vocabulary so you’ll be able to understand and talk to others intelligently about your new Social media account.
Plus, we’ll talk about Pinterest etiquette, so you won’t have to worry about pinning the wrong thing and offending potential customers just because you didn’t know what the accepted practices are.
Don’t you wish someone had offered you information like that about Twitter and Facebook? It sure would have saved some time, I bet!
“Can Pinterest Really Help Me With SEO and Traffic?”
Absolutely! If you set it up right and use it consistently
It’s true that Pinterest accounts for 4% of all referral traffic, so clearly it’s a powerhouse, but like any tool, you need to know how to use it, like:
- Where and when to use keywords for maximum exposure.
- How to link all your social accounts and websites for greater reach.
- How to add do-follow links to your pins to take advantage of Pinterest’s link juice!
“I Heard Pinterest Doesn’t Allow Self-Promotion”
While it’s true that Pinterest’s terms of service are definitely against self-pinning, that doesn’t mean you can’t use it as a marketing tool. You just have to know what to do instead.
In this video, you’ll learn exactly how you can use Pinterest to promote your website, blog, or business and still stay within the boundaries of their TOS.
For example, you’ll find out:
- Which tools you must make available on your site to encourage pinning – and which one is a waste of your time.
- How to discover what people are pinning from your site so you can share on your other social networks.
- 7 types of pins that generate the most interest
- 4 things you should NEVER pin!
By the time the video is over, you’ll have all the tools you need to encourage your visitors to help you promote your site with Pinterest.
Pinterest is without a doubt the hottest thing going right now, and if you’re not using this powerhouse social network to drive more traffic and make more sales, then what are you waiting for? You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain, so grab your copy today!
Get Instant Access Now
Yes! I want to learn how I can start using Pinterest to drive traffic to my site, make more sales, and improve my SEO, including:
- The Pinterest Vocabulary – because if I don’t understand that, I’ll be lost from the start!
- The Pinterest Tools – So I can pin faster and more efficiently, and help my blog visitors to do the same.
- The Pinterest Etiquette – because looking like a newbie isn’t good for business!
- What makes a good pin? – knowing this will help me create pinnable blog posts and pages.
- How to share my pins – so I can share important information with my Facebook fans and Twitter followers.
- 10 Success Quote images to get started on Pinterest
- Pinterest 101 - eBook
- Pinterest Marketing Guide - eBook
All this for ONLY
It’s hard to know which Social media networks can help you reach your business goals and which ones are just a waste of time. I can tell you from experience that Pinterest is most definitely NOT a waste of your time – if you know how to use it properly.
Let me help you learn the ins and outs of this fun new social network. After just 30 short minutes you’ll be able to set up your Pinterest account, add pinboards and pins, and share them with others. Not only that, but you’ll have a much better understanding of what makes a good pin, so you can build great web pages and blog posts that attract pins. And that’s just good SEO!
Sign up today for this informative, fun webinar. You won’t be disappointed!
To your Pinterest success!
Here’s that link one more time…